Homeopathic Treatment for Obesity
Obesity and weight gain is an epidemic that has ravaged the world with illness. In fact, obesity statistics worldwide increased thrice as much since 1975. World Health Organization states that over 1.9 billion adults aged 18 and over suffer excess weight while 650 million are obese.
What causes obesity?
- Excessive consumption of food, more than is required for the body to create energy, resulting in it being restored as tissue.
- Consuming a high fat diet that results in a nutritional disorder.
- Lack of exercise and sleeping soon after meals.
- Flatulent food increases the risk of obesity such as pulses, beans, fat, eggs, rice.
- Genetics could also be a cause.
- Obesity could also occur after recurring deliveries, abortions or surgical operations.
- Due to a lack of metabolic function, the breakdown of food is lacking.
- Diseases tied to obesity, including hypertension, improper lung function, diabetes and more, causing severe complications in the long run.
Obesity Homeopathic Treatment
Homeopathy tackles every issue, including obesity, at the root. As such, it is an effective method to curb obesity and also prevent recurrence. Each homeopathic medication is prescribed based on an individual’s emotional, genetic and physical equation. It works on a holistic level for both the mind and body.
Homeopathy is a natural way to treat disorders and also does not have side-effects. Being safe and effective, even if you are prescribed other medications, you can also take homeopathy on the side. They also do not have any addictive properties.
While obesity does not have any magical cure, homeopathy can accompany a proper diet, frequent exercise and change in behavioral patterns. Medications for weight loss help aid the process.
If you are overweight or suffering from obesity, book an appointment with us today.